Happy Fall, Y’all… not quite yet, I know! However- I’ve been getting a lot of questions about fall mini sessions already! I absolutely LOVE fall in the midwest and it’s one of my most favorite parts about being back in Michigan! Give me all that lovely fall color!
Now- as far as mini sessions go- I do not have like 20 slots/day- I’m just not that girl and I cannot keep up with that much work and my two girls! (maybe some day??) anyways- that being said, space is limited.
The dates and locations are as follows (with rain dates to be the following Sunday if needed):
Saturday, September 29-4pm- 6:20pm Provin Trails Park.
Saturday, October 6- 4pm-6:20pm -a nature preserve in Battle Creek- Should be lovely with fall colors! Wooded location with gravel-type trail.
Saturday, October 13- 4pm-6:20pm- possibly Millenium Park in Grandville/Wyoming (location not set in stone)
Saturday, October 20- 4pm- 6:20pm- Southern Exposure in Battle Creek, MI. I adore this farm location with many gardens and trees.
Saturday, November 3- 4pm-6pm- HOLIDAY themed location in Grand Rapids area. Location not yet set in stone.
Saturday, November 10- 2:40-4:40 (due to the time change) HOLIDAY themed session in Battle Creek. Location not yet set in stone
- My sessions are 15 minutes long (sounds crazy, right?) BUT I am fast. I work fast, and I shoot fast and keep you all moving so you get a variety of images in that window of time.
- Sessions are booked every 20 minutes so if we need a couple of extra minutes, they are available. 🙂
- Locations are pre-determined and thought out as far as backgrounds, time of day, and aesthetic appeal go.
- I will have some small prop items for sessions (probably more for the Holiday themed sessions) but mostly these photos will focus on your kids and family. (you will not be sitting on hay bales with pumpkins)
- Sessions are $175 and include an online gallery with 10 edited, “ready to download” digital files– MY favorite images from your session. (this is different than last year’s mini sessions.) Any awesome additional images will be available for viewing, ordering prints or purchasing as digital files. You will get 3- 5×7 professional prints mailed to you after your session.
- I also have “upgraded” Luxe mini sessions for $275 with a FULL digital download of all of your best edited photos. (save $100 when you pre-purchase all photos with this package). You will also receive 3- 5×7 prints.
Provin Trails park is a wooded location in Grand Rapids:
The “nature preserve” in Battle Creek will be such a pretty location (and I’ve taken prom season into consideration and we should NOT be dodging all the high schoolers! ;))
Obviously I’m obsessed with Southern Exposure and I’m so happy that they do not have a wedding event on Saturday, October 20 so that I can take some gorgeous family portraits there!
I’m thinking my other location in Grand Rapids will be at Millenium Park. Here are a few pretty family photos that I took at this location last year:
SO- there is alllll the info you need! If you are ready to book please fill out this form and I will send you a form with all this information laid out in a pretty format right to your inbox! 🙂 There will be a link to book in the email as well. Happy Fall!!!! I’m so excited for mini sessions this year!